Snuggle Tour Stories
In the summer of 2018, I toured the country. Below are the chapters I will be writing over the next few months from that trip.
Chapters will be released and linked below when I write/do the audio for these. Check back here often for updates!
1. Conception: When I turned around and stood up to go on tour
2. Going-away party: Receiving Fully From my Friends that Were Encouraging Me
3. This city sucks-- I Got Triggered within the First Hour
4. Oh hey, a freelance writer overheard my coffee talk in this Starbucks
5. Film festival- why are people so suspicious of other people?
6. New Moon with my coach on Long Island
7. HugFest was surprising results
8. Am I Going to Run out of Money Before I Get Started? How I Began to Pivot
9. Teaching an Actor How to Not Abuse Women Unnecessarily: My Contribution to the #MeToo Movement in an Apartment in Harlem
10. Whelp, I can’t cuddle here-- Finding a hotel last minute with a client that took a bus out from CT to see me
11. No Really, How are you REALLY Doing? Plus meeting Cuddlers: Jenna and Ethan
12. Meeting RaeLew, a brand new cuddler, and learning the beginning struggles
13. The Pride Parade: My Replacement for my Failed Workshop Event
14. The City of Brotherly Love is Friendly AF: First impressions
15. I’m So Glad I Have Friends Here
16. Working with someone with MS
17. Wow, I Really Can Do So Much Better with Communicating
18. Working with someone in the world chess tournament
19. Doing a 25-hour Cuddlethon
20. Oh God, Cuddling this Much Requires I Self-Care Differently: How I Did
21. This City Needs People: Talking to Cassandra in Philly
22. Wow, Philly Does Crime Management and Police Involvement Much Better These Days After Fucking Up Publicly
23. More Hours Here in a Week than a Month in Boston: Having Brunch with Potential Cuddlers
24. My Birthday in Philly: A Quiet and Chill Reprieve with Friends
25. My Struggles with Getting a Rental Car in Michigan without a Credit Card
26. Michigan is a Driving State: My Cuddler from Ohio
27. The Most Passionate New Cuddler I’ve Ever Met: Meeting AndiCuddles
28. My two-day vacation on trip: Meeting up with my Boyfriend from Boston
29. Vacation Day: We Crashed a BBQ and got free Beer, Burgers, and all the Pizza We Could Eat
Home for a Week
30. I love my friends and they love me: About Building Expectations with Your Friends
31. I love my clients and they love me: About my one day back from tour for clients
32. Seeing my family: How to Improve communication with your family
33. Putting myself out there: Talking with hostelmates that happen to be downstairs
34. Whoops, I done F*cked Up: How I Messed Up a Potential Meeting with a Cuddler
35. It’s okay if you get something out of it: Coaching a Cuddler while getting lost in the park
36. I’m not the only cuddler doing this fulltime: sitting down with Keely Shoup
37. I Ended up in Madelon Guinazzo’s kitchen until 11pm and got a ride to my hotel from her the next day
38. I Don’t Care What You Like to Do, Just Tell me Beforehand (the guy that used pipecleaners on my feet without telling me)
39. What part of “platonic, nonsexual” don’t you understand? The guy that asked if he could touch my boobs
40. I got the royal treatment: How I Self-Cared in Chicago at the Westin
41. Crap, I’m the one Feeling Lonely Now: When I Realized I Might Need a Cuddler
42. Why Did I think It was a Good idea to Come to Texas In the Summer?
43. Why Does Everyone do Everything Last minute here?
44. Meeting Allyssa: The Cuddle Companion, a Renaissance Woman
45. Meeting Shane Orton
46. Transformation with Ease and Compassion Workshop
47. Going to Authentic Relating Games and Putting Myself Out There
48. Yes, Let’s Cuddle! My First Interactions with People That Admitted to My Face That They Wanted to Work with Me
49. Meeting Corwin, the first male professional cuddler I’ve met and the struggles of men in professional cuddling
50. Meeting Michael, someone I wish was doing better
51. Seeing the Bats with my Nursing Student Hostelmate
52. Getting Found on Instagram: My Conversation with Genevieve, a cuddler from the West Coast
53. Oh, hey, I think I know What I Want to Create Now-- My Eye Opening Moments of What My Work is Supposed to be While On Tour
54. Guiding Zany, someone I want to see do Well in Professional Cuddling.
55. Oh Shit, I might run out of money
56. Wow, Way To Not Communicate Properly at All: My AirBnB Host and her silent insecurities
57. Meeting Instagram contacts because why not: How I Got on a Podcast and Free Marketing Advice I Chose not to Fully Accept
58. Going Blues Dancing
59. You’re going to argue over my $5 Travel Fee but not my $90/hour fee? Okay then.
60. Can You Trust Me to Tell You When I’m Not Comfortable? My 5-hour Bedtime Cuddle
61. Where Are all These People Coming from?! When People Suddenly Started Finding me from almost literally everywhere
62. Shit, I Got Spoiled: The Night I had to Move Hotels
63. Guys Have Limits Too. Ask Them What They Are.
64. Meeting Nikki, a part time Cuddlist
65. Meeting Rhiannon, a Cuddlist that is still in school but loves publicity marketing.
66. Meeting Cathy, a 49-year old cuddler in a demanding marriage that has evolved so much over time (and meeting her teenage daughter)
67. The transportation in Denver is dope AF
68. Reflection in the airport over beer
69. Seeing Noah, the wonderful man I came home to
70. Going back into my apartment after Tour
71. Transitioning Home: How Much My Life Has Changed, and Accidentally Scaring one of my clients at home
72. This is Weird. I’m Not Traveling Constantly Anymore.
73. Do I Have to Stay Here? My Thoughts on Moving (maybe, possibly, idk).